This is a general hint!
Gymnothorax pictus has a harmful toxin.
As a rule, animals with a harmful poison do not pose any danger in normal Aquarieaner everyday life. Read the following husbandry information and comments from aquarists who already keep Gymnothorax pictus in their aquarium to get a better picture about the possible danger. However, please be careful when using Gymnothorax pictus. Every human reacts differently to poisons.
If you suspect that you have come into contact with the poison, please contact your doctor or the poison emergency call.
The phone number of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Gymnothorax pictus (Ahl, 1789)
Adults inhabit reef flats and rocky intertidal shorelines. Feed on small fishes and crustaceans. For more Infos click to the Link to fishbase.