This is a general hint!
Canthigaster ocellicincta has a harmful toxin.
As a rule, animals with a harmful poison do not pose any danger in normal Aquarieaner everyday life. Read the following husbandry information and comments from aquarists who already keep Canthigaster ocellicincta in their aquarium to get a better picture about the possible danger. However, please be careful when using Canthigaster ocellicincta. Every human reacts differently to poisons.
If you suspect that you have come into contact with the poison, please contact your doctor or the poison emergency call.
The phone number of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Infos are from the Fishbase Website, for more Information click to the Link Section.
Inhabits invertebrate-rich inshore reef to outer reef walls where usually in caves in depths of about 25 meters or more. Found singly or in pairs and on one occasion a small groups was observed among plate-corals on soft bottom