Translation in process
We're updating the page. There might be some translation errors. Sorry about that ;-)
eingestellt von mineralienladen in Was ist das, 2019
Uploaded by Muelly.
- Harpiliopsis depressa
- Abgeflachte Korallen-Garnele
- Flattened Shrimp
- Family tree:
- Animalia (Kingdom) > Arthropoda (Phylum) > Malacostraca (Class) > Decapoda (Order) > Palaemonidae (Family) > Harpiliopsis (Genus) > depressa (Species)
- Initial determination:
- (Stimpson, ), 1860
- Réunion , Pacific Ocean, Tansania, Mozambique, Yemen, North Pacific (Ocean), Californiske golf, Filippinerne, Hawaii, Indiske ocean, Indo Stillehavet, Indo Stillehavet, Madagascar, Maldiverne, Rødehavet, Seychellerne, Sydlige Stillehav, USA
- Sea depth:
- 7 - 53 Meter
- bis zu 1,2cm
- °C - 26°C
- No reliable information available
- There are no reports available yet that this animal has already been kept in captivity successfully
- Toxic hazard unknown
- Red List:
- Not evaluated (NE)
- Related species at
Catalog of Life:
- Meerwasser-Lexikon Team
- 2019-04-22 13:09:31
- 2019-04-22 13:29:50
Harpiliopsis depressa (Stimpson, 1860)
Harpiliopsis depressa is abundant on all coral reefs, on branching corals : Stylophora, Pocillopora and Seriatopora corals. A common associate of Pocillopora corals.
Flattened shrimp with fine brown lines.Common species in the tropical Indo-Pacific.
Anchistia gracilis Dana, 1852
Anchistia notata Heller, 1865
Harpilius depressus Stimpson, 1860
Pelias notatus Heller, 1862
Periclimenes pusillus Rathbun, 1906
Husbandry know-how of owners
0 husbandary tips from our users available
What's that ?
The following is an overview of "what's that?" Entries that have been successfully determined and assigned to this entry. A look at the entertainments there is certainly interesting.